The Garden Wing
For a romantic self catering break then you will find the Garden Wing well suited to you.
Set next to our beautiful country house garden the Garden Wing offers highly characterful double bedroomed self catering accommodation. From the bedroom the french doors open out onto a private patio area, ideal for that sunny breakfast ! All rooms are located on the ground floor with easy access for the less able.
Furnished and fitted to a very high quality throughout and as with all of our cottages meets the tourist board 4 * criteria.
The spacious kitchen is well fitted and guests are always delighted to find local produce in the village stores only a few steps away. The characterful beamed sitting room features an original Tudor inglenook fireplace which is often enjoyed on chilly evenings and the large bathroom benefits from both a bath and shower over.
- Digital TV with free view. CD/DVD/radio
- Well fitted kitchens with microwave, oven etc
- Inclusive of bed linen, towels and a ‘welcome pack’
- Washing and drying facilities available
- Private courtyard parking, one car per unit
- Free WiFi
- Local amenities offer three pubs, two shops, butcher/fishmonger medical and centre
- Fish and chips is now a van on Thursdays in the Library car park
- Guests are welcome to use the delightful acre of walled garden
- Barbecue available