Stable Cottage is a pretty converted stabling block. The self catering accommodation is set apart from the main house across an attractive courtyard.
This cosy Somerset cottage has a charming lounge and galley kitchen downstairs whilst still retaining many of the original stabling features. It is typical of many similar cottages in the Quantock Hills.
Our guests always report really enjoying their stay in this very comfortable cottage.
The upstairs in our the self catering cottage was the original stable lads quarters with the master bedroom having attractive timbered features and great character.
The twin bedroom overlooks the courtyard along with the bathroom.
The galley kitchen is very well equipped and guests have the advantage of very well stocked village stores almost on the door step.
- Digital TV with free view. CD/DVD/radio. Well fitted kitchen with microwave, oven etc.
- Inclusive of bed linen, towels and a ‘welcome pack’. Washing and drying facilities.
- Private parking is available in the courtyard. One car per unit.
- Free WiFi
- Local amenities offer three pubs, three shops, butcher/fishmonger, medical center and a petrol station
- Small dogs are welcome for a fee in the Garden Wing and Stable Cottage
- Sorry but no smoking
- Guests are welcome to use and enjoy the delightful acre of walled garden
- Barbecue available