Occupying the entire top floor of The Old House the accommodation offers great historical charm with views across the village to the Quantock Hills and beyond.
The sitting room is large and has a wonderful barrel shaped roof which creates a very attractive and unusual character. Both beamed bedrooms are spacious and offer double and twin beds.
The design of the property lends itself to families. The rooms are large and there is plenty of space for children to play. There is also the option of an occasional bed in the twin room. Many little children enjoy the character as it lends itself to games of hide and seek with some rooms being on different levels.
The spacious kitchen is very well equipped and guests have the advantage of well stocked village stores almost on the door step.
There is a great butcher who also stocks wet fish, a post office with a very popular tea room which also serves delicious home made lunches, pizzas on a Tuesday and fish and chips on a Friday evening. Two more village stores stock almost everything you could want.
- Digital TV with free view. CD/DVD/radio. Well fitted kitchen with microwave, electric hob and oven etc.
- Inclusive of bed linen, towels and a ‘welcome pack’
- Washing and drying facilities
- Private parking is available in the courtyard. One car per unit
- Free WiFi
- Local amenities offer three pubs, three shops, butcher/fishmonger, medical center and a petrol station
- Small dogs are welcome for a fee in the Garden Wing and Stable Cottage
- Guests are welcome to use and enjoy the delightful acre of walled garden
- Barbecue available
- Sorry, no smoking in the cottages